Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Week at Generator Comes to a Close

By now, I have a pretty good routine.  It is fun to come in to play everyday!  Certainly keeps my mind off the insane cold and wind that has plagued outdoor life now for so long.
It's starting to feel like this is my new "job", except that the Generator staff have meetings that I don't have to go to!  Yay!  Also, I'm not getting paid. *pretends to be independently wealthy* No problem!


quickmeme.com/old-money-dog/page/2/

Taking home with me very specific items that are now fully organized and ready to use.  Taking with me only the tools I need. Plan to do some e-sewing and building the RedBot.  Heard back from my friend at Cannybots.  They are awaiting a shipment of parts today and expect to mail out my package tomorrow.  Haven't paid yet.  We shall see.







And how was your week?










1 comment:

  1. Which parts did you settle on as "the parts" you need?

    I noticed you said your week is coming to a close? I can't wait to see what you make in March? Please post pictures!

    ReplyDelete