Pages

Friday, February 20, 2015

Sewing has begun on the turn signal jacket


I tacked down the power supply and the LilyPad, then I connected the two positive terminals with conductive thread.  I didn't make any attempts to hide the stitching, it will be covered by the hood most of the time.  I wanted the shortest possible connection between the power supply and the LilyPad so it would get the maximum possible voltage.

When I got to Generator, I forgot it was the third Thursday of the month, so there was a party going on.  It was fun to socialize and work at the same time, Generator is cool!

There will be a short period of radio silence here, winter break is next week and I'm going to Florida.  I do like Burlington, but next week will look like this and I gotta say I'm happy about it :-)



1 comment:

  1. Where in Florida will you be?
    Hope it is South Florida! Northern Florida is getting cold weather.

    I love that you did not hide the stitching! Good call.

    ReplyDelete