Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2014

My Music and Lights are in Sync!

The video above might not look like much, but I spent nearly all day today getting my Lily Pad to sync up with flashing green and red lights!

Here is a link to the code that I used, which is a combination of the music I coded last week (see previous post) and someone else's code for the lights.

The biggest problem that I am having at the moment is that there is a long pause at the end of the song and a couple of lights are flashing for reasons I cannot figure out.

My next step is to figure out how to get the music to turn on with a temperature sensor. 



2 comments:

  1. Nice job! I got my lights synced to music today as well. Good luck with the sensor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people. top music

    ReplyDelete